It's been a great week here in our classroom! I've been doing a lot of assessments, and I'm thankful to see progress in our students. There are some announcements I wanted to emphasize in today's post, so please keep on reading!
- Mitchell PTO Meeting (November 17 @ 6:00pm - 7:00pm)
- Report cards will be sent home on Tuesday, November 24. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me! Let's continue working together in helping our students be successful.
- Science Olympiad is starting! Make sure to get the form back to me by December 2nd if your student is interested in being part of the team.
- Our picture re-take day will be on Friday, November 20 from 9:00am - 10:00am.
- Thanksgiving Break (Wednesday November 25 - Friday November 27). School starts again Monday, November 30.
- As the weather is getting colder, please be sure to send your student to school with a coat, hat, gloves, and whatever else they need to be outside. It's important for them to be outside playing together and getting some exercise to learn!
- Again, with birthday treats, I encourage you to send healthy treats with your child. However, I understand if you are unable to get a healthy treat as well. Snacks for throughout the day as well!