- Identify angle properties of triangles (right triangle, acute triangle, obtuse triangle)
- Classify quadrilaterals
- Draw lines of symmetry
- Review Unit 2 and prepare for Unit 2 Post-Assessment
- Study word patterns
- Make inferences in their reading
- Write reader's letters
- Focus on paragraph structure
- Focus on capitalization and punctuation
- Apply their cumulative knowledge and complete a post-assessment for Unit 1: Who We Are
- We will be starting our second unit of inquiry this week!
- Unit 2: How We Organize Ourselves
- Central Idea: Demand and technological innovation drive economic change over time
All Ann Arbor Public Schools will be closed Tuesday, November 8th for election day.
Coffee with the Principals
Please join the principals on November 3 at 9:00 AM in our new community center at school to have coffee. All are welcome to attend!
Mitchell PTO Movie Night
Movie Night will be November 11th, 6:00pm at school. We will be showing the movie "Finding Dory". Doors will open at 5:45pm, and all children must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
Mitchell Free Food Distribution
All Mitchell and Scarlett families are welcome to pick up free food at Mitchell School on Saturday, November 5 at 9:30 AM. If you have registered before, you will not need to register again. If you have not previously registered, it is a short process.
This is available to all Mitchell and Scarlett families on the first Saturday of each month.
Thank you to Community Action Network and Food Gatherers for their partnership in bringing this service to our community.